Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Welcome to Pantego

My name is Dr. Alicia J Harbison, and I have my doctor of osteopathic medicine, specializing in family medicine. I have completed training caring for patients in all ages and stages of life. I have helped bring many children into the world through my experience on the labor and delivery floor. I am passionate about health care that is individualized for each person. My goal is to help every person live the best life that is possible.

I graduated from Messiah College in 2011 with a bachelor's of science degree in biology. During my time in Messiah, I was immersed with people from all areas of the country, and had a few life-changing experiences. I studied abroad in May of 2009 to Zambia, learning more about Healthcare in the developing world. I later on spent 4 months living in Rwanda, and one of those months I worked diligently with surgeons in a rural hospital in Kibogora, Rwanda. I got to learn first hand what it is like to struggle and live in poverty.

I went to Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, located in Erie, PA and graduated in 2016. I then moved on to a family medicine residency through Guthrie Clinic/Robert Packer Hospital, located in Sayre, PA. I had many patient experiences from births to deaths, delivering news of new cancer, to improving dementia symptoms and depression. I have always enjoyed taking care of people.

I am currently practicing in Pantego, Texas, which is a small city located inside of Arlington, Texas. My husband's family lives on the east side of Dallas, and we wanted to be closer to family. I have a few staff that work with me, and we all strive to treat every patient with the respect and dedication that they deserve. Pantego serves a lot of Hispanic patients, so I have been working on improving my Spanish.



No comments:

Post a Comment